Ta and I went to NY last night for Esti Newman's wedding and it was a wonderful opportunity to see Rivka and Heshel. Of course we checked out Toby and Moshe to make sure for ourselves that that are B"H alright. I missed seeing Rivka in her gown, but Chanie took a photo of Zaidy "Nayach" holding so when Benyaminhas time, I am sure he will post it. Malky was babysitting at the wedding, so it was an easy night to see all our children. We even stopped to see Chanie Mo after the wedding, cast and all.
Hope to see everyone soon, IY"H, I'll see Lavy first since we will both be in Atlanta for Sruli D's wedding. To quote Bryna, th@ is th@!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cast and all? what am i missing?
Chanie and family spent a week at GI Montreal (between visiting day and last day) and while there, she fell down the steps of the shul and broke her elbow. So she is helping MAlki with a broken elbow and a one year old at her side. Mucho gusto!
Post a Comment