Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation '09


thenk you ma and ta for the flowers


Chaya K., Chani Wolff and I all recieved the presidental award for excellence in our studies



I recieved the Botnick family award and a dictionary for my excellence in language Arts


Best Friends Forever




just girls



my graduating class






LYA my school






saying my speech, you can call me up and i'll reaad it to you


Graduation was very fun. the slideshow was awesome. We all enjoyed ourselves



5 comments:

Bracha said...

english please?

Bryna ;) said...

i picked the flowers & i think buenisimo means a ooh lala kinda thing

Lavy said...

well, kind of. bueno means good, and buenisimo means like very good.

TobyB said...

how beautiful...wish i was there. u sure u have to read the speech? dont u know it by heart

Bracha said...

ya, I can even recite it backwards. (I kept on repeating the last sentance in my head, thje day before grad.)