Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SEABREEZE!!!


weeeeeeee!

yes MA!! we went upside down on this awesome
ride screaming eagle. I went 4 times






screaming eagle. we were on the outside

malky and I on spring. you go straight up and down

my campers waiting in lkine

rolllor caoster


we went to seabreeze today which is the "best" trip of the summer. I took the kids who likled scary rides and were tall enough to go on everything. We went on some fun rollor coasters and rides. It was a lot of fun. I was misinformed and I thought we were leaving at 3:15 because tha's what it said on the schedule but everyone else seemed to know what time we were really leaving. The counslers got to stay for a couple hours longer than the campers so we went on a few roolor coasters and the screaming eagle which none of the caampers went on. Whenever we got hot we just went on the log ride and got sopping. I went on the log ride a total of 6 times. It was tons of fun.

2 comments:

Momma said...

whoever made the expression 'like mother like daughter' did not imagine roller coasters. no thank you!

Chana said...

wow sounds fun! were you feeling ok afterward? on the sscreaming eagle was there a time when just the cable car in the air?