Anyone wanting to know what is happening in Israel or to "follow" Chana and Ta's trip go on lya.org and press on where it says Lya Israel experience 2011 and on the side press lya 2011 blog or something like that. By the way there are pictures.
sorry i just really wanted to use the italicise so I made some of the unessasary italicised sorr y but the Israel blog & pictures are intresting and some good pictures of TA And Chana so...also comment they would love to see that you went on I'm not pushing I'm "just wondering well maybe a teeeny tinyest bit more than thatbut whatever it will give the lya more something and another on chabad.org so look on lya.org!!!!!
1 comment:
sorry i just really wanted to use the italicise so I made some of the unessasary italicised sorr y but the Israel blog & pictures are intresting and some good pictures of TA And Chana so...also comment they would love to see that you went on I'm not pushing I'm "just wondering well maybe a teeeny tinyest bit more than thatbut whatever it will give the lya more something and another on chabad.org so look on lya.org!!!!!
Post a Comment