Saturday, July 23, 2011

regards from Toronto

hello everyone. Sorry that I wasn't at the upsherin, but I'll see you all soon enough. I just spent a shabbos at hte Bernstein's, it was very nice. I just feel like posting because the blog is slowing down. Don't forget about Lavy's birthday. I miss you all.

4 comments:

theChaya said...

MALKY, great to hear from you... ask ma i always ask how you are doing... when you done?? looking foeward to hearing form you,
enjoy,
chaya

TobyB said...

we missed you at the upsherin, i just posted a video from the post-party.
hope you having fun

TA said...

Malky, we missed you, glad you had a fun Shabbos, it is quiet here now! Ma

Malky Kosofsky said...

chaya i texted menachem friday to tell u hi. i want to speak to you thats for everyone. ta has numbers to reach me at. i'm really looking foreward to your phone calls and by the way, i'll have a cell next week. i miss you all.