Thursday, September 13, 2012

Regards from kobe

Hello from Japan. Here I sit typing on an iPod a few hours before shabbos. Japan is nice, a bit humid, and I'm trying to get used to the idea that I'll be spending the next month here. Flights were ok, if a bit long, and I'm still trying to figure out where thursday went. I am told that the weather will be cooling within the next two weeks. Meanwhile I am sitting outside catching wifi while ominous rumblings from the gray sky overhead warns of impending thunderstorms. Not to worry, although we are on the coast we are in the highest part of the city and hopefully impervious to tsunamis. The rabbi here is a very interesting and knowledgable fellow. I'll probably have more on him later. Have a good shabos, I promise pictures next time
Lova ya alll
Lavy

1 comment:

Bryna ;) said...

is it pronounced tile kobi or kob or koyb.... I am just wondering