Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!
So...it's Thanksgiving and yeah we don't celebrate it but I'm thankful for...
MA AND TA-Thanks for giving me everything and all your my parents, you help me, thank you
Benyamin-thanks for being my biggest big brother and I am sorry that I used to cry when you picked me up
Toby- Thanks for being my big sister and listening to me blab and blab on the phone without making any fun of me
Lavy- Thanks for being my #2 brother and for getting me things off the high shelves ;)
Chaya-Thank you for teaching me to shrug off comments like "you're so weird" and co. Thank you for cooperating with me when I would take your violin stand and for letting me come into your bed in the middle of the night when Ma and Ta's door was locked
Mayer-thank you for ordering my crocs rivet wtvr thingy. Thank you for staying at home with me longer than the rest of my siblings and thank you for "not worrying about me;)"
Malky-thank you for buying me ice cream in camp. Thank you for calling me at the right time when I need to talk. Thanks for sleeping with me instead of downstairs in the hot summer.
Bracha-Thank you for calling me too. Thanks for letting me use your camera and laughing at all of my lamest jokes. 
Chana-Thank you for letting me wear some of your clothes. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed and wake you up when I am scared of thunderstorms or lame stuff at night ;) Thanks for letting me call you and pretending to listen and be interested when I am just talking with no goal of when to hang up;)
_ _ _ _ _ _ (_)'s-in-law-Thank you for coming to visit here in Long. and always being happy to see me
Rivka-Thank you for being my oldest niece and making it easier to get up in the morning (the thing of waking up and playing with you, not that you wake me up early)
Heshel-Thank you for making me feel so loved after you came back from SA
Mendel-Thank you for greeting me with a huge smile whenever I videochat with your family
Yale-Thank you for being so cooperative when I would put you to sleep on Pesach. Thank you for getting used to me whenever I see you
Chana-Thank you for smiling when you see me. Also, for not crying too much and being very good and cute when I would watch you in camp
Nosson-Thank you for making my day when I video-chatted with you, when you smiled and laughed at me (with joy-I think)
Mendy-Thank you for not crying the first time I held you. Thank you for making me warm by falling asleep on me
Thank you all my family, you make me very happy and thankful ;)

4 comments:

Bryna ;) said...

wow, its a bit tacky, sry

Bracha said...

not tacky i think its beautiful!

Mayer said...

very nice bryna thank u for being thankful for all of us

TobyB said...

wow beautiful bryna! so touched!
Thanks for being the best youngest sister! for giving up your room for us, for taking care of our kids, and on and on....