I am now procliming the official announcement that i was accepted to Caracous for the summer!!
I will now take the honor in prociaming..i was accepted to work in plilly for the year!!!
i allow all of you to blog--cuz no one has recently
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You will need to learn how to spell Philly/Philadelphia, but congrats on all. Our loss for the summer is Hugo and Lavy's gain
maybe ull have better luck with the chavez internet and phones there...i guess we'll find out.
lavy, start teaching her spanish, shaya, u'll really have a blast making up words there...
whoops, i meant Chaya...
way cool i didnt even know u applied hav loads of phun ill really miss u
ma what do you mean your loss--i plan i living through the summer.
ben. do you miss me now-cuz ill be there a whole lot shorter than i am here...
Chaya, I wrote our summer loss, meaning you won't be near home for the summer, not anything else. By the way, Chana cried when I told her you were headed to VZ, don't know what that will do to her summer camp plans. Any suggestions?
well chaya, all i can say is that im sure youll have a great time here - just start learning spanish now! (how do you think you were accepted so fast? connections)
ya didnt take much to get in..actually they asked me..believe it or not. i wonder if they know we are sibliubgs and do the kids know english?
Post a Comment