
I know, you're all expecting to see pictures of cows....
but we saw a polar bear instead,
and this is the only pic i have on the computer...its moshe benshimon sr. and jr.
Purim was great, got to know part of the family, hear a lot of yiddish, saw the outside of agri, etc...
8 comments:
iwas expecting u to post in yiddish
glad u had fun
they don't really even look alike...the jr and sr I mean!
so who does look alike...?
I like the polar bear (with Moshe and jr). Hope you and Moshe enjoyed
vos is geshen dorten? ich mein protim
basically, theres not much to do in postville. on the fast we took my nephews out for a bit. 1/2 hour away (in Wisconsin) is a store called Cabella's, where they sell all types of outdoor sports and hunting things...so they have a very nice display of many different animals...(and its a fun place for kids to look around) and NO, the bear is not real...so thats the protim...
okay, call me slow today, but what does protim mean?
details ...in yiddish
Post a Comment