Mazal tov to Toby and Moshe on the birth of their new son. I hope to see him im yirtzah Hashem tomarrow (Friday). I heard Ta talking on the phone to someone when I was in bed( but still awake) at 12:15 am. So I ran upstairs (I sleep in the boy's room) and listened on the door to see if Ta was saying Mazal Tov to anyone. He was so I bust in and said "Mazal Tov! waht is it?" Ta said a boy so I ran into Malky's room and bounced on her bed while saying "Mazal Tov, Mazal Tov , its a boy" Bryna remained asleep and oblivious to all but i didn't notice because I was already flying down the stairs to tell Chana. I told her and got into bed but i couldn't sit (well lie) still so I decided that I would "help Ta w/ calls" I ran upstais but Ta was almost done calling people so i just bouncexd on Ma's bed and smiled. We didn't get through to Lavy but hopefully he is reading this because he went on the blog.we are now at bubby's house after a delicious lunch and we are going to stay through supper.
~ Bracha
mazal tov to Toby and Moshe. I can't wait to see him. Please come to stay with us soon. Who does he look like? (me?) please post pictures soon.
~ Chana
MAzal tov Toby and Moshe. I would like to visit him very, very, very soon which i am looking forward to very much. I am really looking f0rward to your arrivel in a week (I hope). Ihope to see the baby (and u) on Friday night or earlier.
~ Bryna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what, nobody told lavy?
Post a Comment