Sunday, August 10, 2008

hhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello how's everyone? we are at bubby's and will eat here(break the fast) I fasted until like 12:40 ish. me and Bryna got a username and everything but we tried to use it and it didn't work so we are using Ma's. tommorow is Bryna Etel's birthday and party so we are going and Mayer will keep Mendel company because ma and ta will be away. Toby (although you probably won't read this) bubby, me, and Bryna are making cookies on Tuesday.

Hi! How was the fast? I so so fasted(I mean I didn't really nosh alot(so much)) I am verry sad because Ma & Ta are going SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW and I'm happy 'cuase it is B.E.s B-day Bryna

me(Chana)is the lighter pink(higher)&B.K. is this pink

6 comments:

theChaya said...

thanks for keeoing everyone informed, can you save me some cookies, cuz bryna i am totally cooked out...jk

Momma said...

Chaya what does jk mean? and it might be cake not cookies and what is jjaya?
Chana
Don't worry Chaya we will make an extra batch for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bryna

Benyamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benyamin said...

j = just
k = kidding

j is ch in spanish, or maybe your q is the double j but thats prob just chaya

theChaya said...

well said Beyamin
well said

TobyB said...

cant wait to taste the cookies