:)
Benyamin,Keep the pictures coming, but we also want to see Rivka and her Mommy in a picture. The pix are making us jealous, but don't let that stop you. Hope to see you all soon, please give Rivka lots of kisses from her Bubby.
I love the pics and glad you put them up. I lllllllllllooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee the picture of her when she is sitting up in the purple and smiling. ChanaP.S. you are diong great keeping us posted. give Rivka a kiiss from me!!!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Benyamin,
Keep the pictures coming, but we also want to see Rivka and her Mommy in a picture. The pix are making us jealous, but don't let that stop you. Hope to see you all soon, please give Rivka lots of kisses from her Bubby.
I love the pics and glad you put them up. I lllllllllllooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee the picture of her when she is sitting up in the purple and smiling.
Chana
P.S. you are diong great keeping us posted. give Rivka a kiiss from me!!!!!
Post a Comment