hello, we had a half day today cause of Thanksgiving and we cleaned up the basement and the closet!! We had an assembly today and rabbi micah came to sing. We have this thing that every month we have a book report and this month we have to do a historical event I am doing it on the telephone. It has to be a three paged typed newspaper article! this past weeks parsha project we had to do a puppet show of Aavas Yisrael it was fun to see everyones. tis week we have to make a ladder and on the rungs we have to write something about Tefila(i haven't started yet.) I'm really excited for tommorow to go into Crown Hieghts!:) I'm also really excited for Shabbos. This past Sunday night their was this thing at the mall were basically all the stores had sales and me and Bryna both got swaet jackets and Bracha got a hoodie. We also got some more things. There were TONS of cute baby stuff there.
-Chana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment