Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I HAVE A LITTLE DRIEDLE......





















Chanuka was great! we had two Chanuka wonderlands and Malky facepainted mine and Bryna's faces as Driedles! We got a Happy Chanuka card from Heshel. We had a Chanuka dinner and Lucky Bob came he was really good. Motzie Shabbos we went to court square to light the Menorah (even though the thing was on Monday and we got light up Chanuka baloons) and I went in the cherry picker it was fun. I got sidebangs but you can't tell in the pictures cause 2nd night I didn't have them and the other time I put them back to see my lovely driedle. We had a really fun arts and crafts i'm holding it in the picture. If you come you can see it. I'm the oldest at home cause Bracha's with Chaya in Pennsalvania (but they are on their way home now.) It snowed today and we went ice skating. I can't wait to see everyone else at the wedding Iy"H. The picture of Ma with Heshel is on hanksgiving at Benyamin's apartment. I hope your Chanuka's were as great and fun as mine.
~Chana