Sunday, September 1, 2013

Israel

So I just succeeded in unlocking the blog on my desktop here in Bais Chana. It was actually in perfect time because we just went on our first Shabbos away. We went to this awesome place called Achziv which is right on the Mediterranean Sea. It was HOT but therefore we really appreciated that our hotel rooms had AC!! I went into the water, of course with socks but not so deep because it was very rocky and choppy water. The water was really warm and really salty. Shabbos day, I woke up even earlier then Bryna and went to a yishuv about 15 minutes from where we stayed for Shabbos. We came to the shul and there was only one man there. Until more men came, I started Tehillem. Finally they began when 5 men came. Then they waited by boruch Hu. Since on one else showed up, they walked around to the houses waking people up for shul. We had a minyan in the end but we thouroughly enjoyed the show. After the meal, I sat on the rocks on the beach for a long time, it was really beautiful. Signing off now. Pictures hopefully will be coming soon

1 comment:

theChaya said...

That's funny...how lovely