We had a great Purim here in Caracas. We had a nice farbrengen motzai Shabbos with some guys from the community. On Sunday I did a little bit of mivtzoim then went to a wedding of someone who comes to learn in the shul sometimes. The wedding was very nice. The hall had an amazing view of Caracas. Another bochur and I were the eidei kidushin. After the wedding we went back to the chabad house for the purim seuda. The seuda was packed. We danced a lot and then had a farbrengen. I don't really have any good pix from purim but here are a few.
 |
| This is the chossen, he davened with us purim morning |
 |
| Me by the chupa, thd chossen and kalla are on the left |
1 comment:
wow special. idk if is just my computer but i cant see the first 2 pics
Post a Comment