I'm going to Israel tomorrow. I am sooo excited. Chaya, can't wait to see you. I don't know when exactly I'll be in Tzfat. today I finally got a camera and phone thanks to our dear brother Benyamin. My flight is at @5:45 pm on Wednesday. I just can't wait!!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Excited 4 the Holy Land!!!!!!
hi everybody it's Malky,
I'm going to Israel tomorrow. I am sooo excited. Chaya, can't wait to see you. I don't know when exactly I'll be in Tzfat. today I finally got a camera and phone thanks to our dear brother Benyamin. My flight is at @5:45 pm on Wednesday. I just can't wait!!!!
Malky Blogging
All set for the big trip
I'm going to Israel tomorrow. I am sooo excited. Chaya, can't wait to see you. I don't know when exactly I'll be in Tzfat. today I finally got a camera and phone thanks to our dear brother Benyamin. My flight is at @5:45 pm on Wednesday. I just can't wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey glasses!--oh, ya i kinda picked them out...
...and i kinda picked them up.
i knew you were going, but not so soon.enjoy, and its nice to see you in Benyamins apartment. take some pics, see ya
so it seems we were in the airport at the same time!!! i called you, but then i found out that you didnt have your phone on you...anyway, hope ur having fun!!!
i kindda piked them uot also
Post a Comment