:)
cant believe im the first to comment...nice pics.
Chaya, nice pix, a very eclectic mix of location! Thanks for sharing. Sorry I missed you this morning, I was at a meeting with no cell service. Shalom!
i luv that pic of rome
the Rome picture is a classic, like your Sydney pic, Benyamin
that old piece of stone is classic??
ben adn lavy, when you see the colosseum, what do u htink of???I think of the encarta cd...the 3D views, or whatever it was called, lol
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cant believe im the first to comment...nice pics.
Chaya, nice pix, a very eclectic mix of location! Thanks for sharing. Sorry I missed you this morning, I was at a meeting with no cell service. Shalom!
i luv that pic of rome
the Rome picture is a classic, like your Sydney pic, Benyamin
that old piece of stone is classic??
ben adn lavy, when you see the colosseum, what do u htink of???
I think of the encarta cd...the 3D views, or whatever it was called, lol
Post a Comment