I canlt believe I'm already back. i had a blast going from tiveria tho tzfat and chevron... I got to see chaya three times. i can'tfigure out what my favorite part of the trip was. the hiking in the golan was ablast. I especially enjoyed the holy sites like Chevron and the Kotel. since i was with Chaya, Meron really topped everything off. despite our interesting lodgings, Isreal really was amazing. I'll tell you all more about it when i see you. I still can't believe that i'm back.
love Malky

in a tank

Katzrin

Medditeranean

don't worry, it's not real


Avraham Avinu shul

with Chaya

my big sis

Budapest
5 comments:
Malky, thanks for sharing some photos, that falafel did look real. I am glad that Toby is feeding you and Benyamin is taking care of your internet needs, you have a team behind you! Hope we will see more photos. the ones of you and Chaya are quite beautiful
very very nice, those glasses look GREAT!
nice, malky!
and thanks for coming last night
anyone know Malkys email ineed to send her a pic.
looks like you had a good time
Post a Comment