oh dear sorry to hear your dilemma... how about being a hamantash? ask Ta if he knows where my costume is. we worked rreally hard on it!! even had a matching hat! or, ask lavy if he still has his grape costume for you... hope we didnt leave them in the old house!
Toby, while it is a compliment to Ta to mention the hamantash costume, I think Lavy would rather forget my ONE attempt at originality with the grape one.
11 comments:
can you comment already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the first comment was posted 5 minutes after bryna posted the original post I spelled my name right, right??????????????????
oh dear sorry to hear your dilemma...
how about being a hamantash? ask Ta if he knows where my costume is. we worked rreally hard on it!! even had a matching hat!
or, ask lavy if he still has his grape costume for you...
hope we didnt leave them in the old house!
what is everyone else dressing up as?
ok, bryna, check ur email!!!!
hahaha very cute costumes toby.
me: pilgrim complete costume with bonnet that i got at stur. village!!!!!
bryna, how come no comment on my email?
I JUST DID TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but leave the rest of us in suspense... thanks
Toby, while it is a compliment to Ta to mention the hamantash costume, I think Lavy would rather forget my ONE attempt at originality with the grape one.
ta had the idea of making it or made it?
Post a Comment