:)
awesome photo looks cool. it's really cool how you see the pyramids in the background. looks like fun!!!!
awesome, totally awesome Moshe. saw pharoh's footprints by the nile ? is there still a palace??!! obviously not!!?? the Jewish People surely knew how to make pyramids really well!
OH BY THE WAY NICE SOCKS MOSHE. JUST I FORGOT WHAT DAY IT WAS SO I WAS HOPING YOU WERE WEARING YOUR DAY-OF-THE-WEEK SOCKS...
thanks for the pix - can't wait to see more
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awesome photo looks cool. it's really cool how you see the pyramids in the background. looks like fun!!!!
awesome, totally awesome Moshe. saw pharoh's footprints by the nile ? is there still a palace??!! obviously not!!?? the Jewish People surely knew how to make pyramids really well!
OH BY THE WAY NICE SOCKS MOSHE. JUST I FORGOT WHAT DAY IT WAS SO I WAS HOPING YOU WERE WEARING YOUR DAY-OF-THE-WEEK SOCKS...
thanks for the pix - can't wait to see more
Post a Comment