Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vacation #1

WE HAVE VACATION!!! sO GUESS WHAT WE HAVe vacation :(like you didn't know): as you see I Bryna Kosofsky is not the happiest :(as you see from the frowny face):(s): but , i have vacation so why don't i make somthing out of it :(other than reading ): so i'll be posting every day hopfully im yirtzah Hashem. So I made a really cool "peace of pasley" as i call it. it looks like this:(hopfully it will work): the squares are different colors and there is a peace sign in the middle in black.
OOo0
O0o0o0o0O
OOOO00oo00OO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOo
OOOOOooo00000000000
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOoo
OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOO
OOO
OO
OOO
OO
OO
O
O

3 comments:

Bryna ;) said...

it is not in half like that it has double that.

P.S. I did NOT post it at 7:58 AM or PM i posted at 11:23 AM

Bryna ;) said...

OH I FORGOT IT TURNS AT THE BOTTOM AND IS SORT A POINTED!!!!

TobyB said...

why arent you the happiest?