Hey everybody!!!
How are you all?
Today I accomplished something big!!!!
I handed in a paper that had a LOT of work put into it and I threw out 2 full tomatoes!!!
And also, I had salad!
Yeah I did have only half but that is still salad right???
And no the 2 tomatoes I threw out were not in the salad, they were for a....
SCIENCE PAPER THAT I HANDED IN TODAY!!!!!
And I threw them out because, well I don't think you want to know...
It is kind of gross...
And smelly...
And mol- oops I do not want to spoil it...
Well you are going to figure it out sometime anyway...so if you haven't guessed, it got moldy
and smelly
and brown
and I hope you get the point and I do not have to go into all the gory details.
And thats it for tonight guy so I'll report back tomorrow
Signing off, Bryna from the hometown ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow brlee, knew it was you from the first word. Now that I have a phone you can call when you are bored.
i no....o wtvr
Post a Comment