B"H we took a little trip and here are some pics...
i would go into graeter detaila nd explINtion but i dont feel its shivaser batamuz
so ill leave the message for another time, *feel free to comment, cuz otherwise i wont put up the rest of the pics as result of feeling uncared for veiwige
Chaya, I am having a hard time today with the fast and a headache but seeing your pictures gives me a huge smile! I wouldn't mind getting a few of these pictures printed on real photo paper at cvs. The one with the peaches looks so vivid! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see you in person. Love, TA
6 comments:
how nice... looks like ur really having fun.
and im enjoying the viewage
Chaya, your last picture is bio-worthy, if you understand my meaning, thanks for showing us a glimpse of Columbia
cool looks like someones having fun!
Chaya,
I am having a hard time today with the fast and a headache but seeing your pictures gives me a huge smile! I wouldn't mind getting a few of these pictures printed on real photo paper at cvs. The one with the peaches looks so vivid! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see you in person.
Love, TA
MA- NO NO NO!!!!
thanks for understanding
Ta- they are mangos
just kidding, but I am serious that these are amazing photos. What do want from us, you think we've ever seen a mango tree?
Post a Comment