sorry Bryna, I understand that you connected cranwell lane and beyond to bed/bath/beyond but it does not resonate with me. If we have better suggestions, I would like to hear them. Personally I had no problem with the old way, but maybe that's just me..
6 comments:
whats the bed and bath? i think i like the old one better but i agree we could use a change. sorry Bryna no hard feelings
sorry Bryna, I understand that you connected cranwell lane and beyond to bed/bath/beyond but it does not resonate with me. If we have better suggestions, I would like to hear them. Personally I had no problem with the old way, but maybe that's just me..
go bryna!!!
i like the new title
sorry, i was talking about bryna and beyond
thanks for the new title toby! i like it better than bed bath and beyond escpecially since it has my name!not true chana jana
Post a Comment