Wednesday, July 29, 2009

water on the 9 days

well. during the nine days we are not allowed to go swimming so we have water activities instead. We a=have a water slide and some tiny pools and we have water guns and water balloons and water balls that you throw at people. So the first day that we had water activities was Friday. I wasn't feeling in tip top shape but I went to camp anyway. Well, we have water activities (and swimming) with the pioneer boys. Well they all had these huge water guns and they're all using me as their target. They threw water balloons at me and water balls tooo. SO im drenched and my co only has like 2 drops of water on her. So on Monaday and today i brought a change of clothes but I didn't even get half as wet. We went to a muesam on thursday and at one point I was watching 2 and a half bunks all by myself. It was a lot of fun any way. Have an easy fast.

some of my campers with mama bear


all the counslers rode on their bikes for 12 miles on sunday it was alot of fun

2 comments:

Momma said...

where is a picture of you on the bike? we want proof that you were biking for 12 miles! have an easy rest of the fast.

theChaya said...

wowoowoowo!!
sounds like yuor an awesome counsler! take care and take it easy..i just tried calling you guys BUT TO NO ANSWER!