Monday, November 26, 2007

Finally, it's Momma's turn

It is Monday morning and Malky finally made it back to NY, she got a ride this morning with Esty Richman's father, who is part owner of Sunshine Pharmacy.
It was nice having her home for a long Shabbos weekend, she and Bracha even got in a game of Monopoly (baseball) last night.
I cannot top Chaya's postings, she is in a league by herself. Maybe if I was not so careful to backspace every time I made a spelling mistake, I would have more time to write longer postings. Thanks to Ta for putting the pictures on line, now I know what he was doing at LYA so long yesterday! In the afternoon, he and the girls spend much time leaf blowing and raking so you can see the grass again, I guess we did not count on the leaves when we saw the house for the first time in July.
Have a wonderful day everyone, lots of love and sorry if this does not win Chaya's contest.

Momma

1 comment:

Lavy said...

well, i looked at mas entry and saw no comments so id like to say that i think you brought up some really good points, and its a shame no one has anything to say about it. but im glad malky made it back in to ny