Friday, November 23, 2007

Welcome!

This is really nice to be able to speak to all of you at the same time. Happy birthday Toby! It was really great to go out together last night for a special occassion. It was good to spend quality time together even if we were a little squished. Mazel tov to Chanie for her brother, Shmuely, who just became a chasson as we walked into the Ohel yesterday. We really felt part of the simcha, like mechutanim or something like that. We accomplished a lot yesterday especially helping Toby celebrate. Boy, I should have taken my camera along to Toby's apartment, talk about decorations. Moishe really has some interior decorating talent, or maybe a talent for being thoughtful. I cannot figure out how to download those pictures off my camera, but if I do, I know you will enjoy them.
Chaya, Nechama Prus is in Israel and she is leaving on Monday. I think she bought you something from the U.S. that will help your hair situation.
Chaya, I was rolling on the floor reading your e-mails. I think you should save them and bind them and pass it out to the next group coming to new Tsfat.
We had a nice trip back home last night. Everyone have a good Shabbos.
Ta

2 comments:

theChaya said...

as in this monday or next or or....
cuz huh (i didnt see her)

Lavy said...

mazel tov, who's he engaged to? chaya, not to worry, i wasnt rolling, but theyre still very funny kind of. i dont imagine anybody is coming to visit here, do you? since im south i finally get the opportunity to say love y'all.