Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Part two
I don't understand why every time I comment I have to first type out a string of nonsense letters, why doesn't the blog trust me that I am a legitimate participant in it, after all, I live on Cranwell Lane! I don't want this to turn into a rant - I might want my own radio show if I start doing that, so I'll stop. Have a wonderful day to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yea it really is annoying. maybe the administrator (toby) can take care of it although it might not be possible
i dont think its possible, sorry
benyamin, how abuot a post?
my deepest compassions are extended ma
hey, it is worth writing the comments-
cuz your daoughter across the world enjoys reading them!
hey, it is worth writing the comments-
cuz your daoughter across the world enjoys reading them!
Post a Comment