Sunday, November 25, 2007

My turn!!!! (chaya) no need to scroll to the bottom!

Being that it is sunday...I'll continue my weekly sced. and recount all I can remember of the previos shabbos. So uh, sit tight and enjoy. We had a shabboton in Achziv (the most handsome city i have ever seen) On the way we stopped in Akko and went to the huge eery jail there, and toured the whole thing- well most, our tour guide talked too much and I am sure there was more to cover, oh well. we saw the gallows where Jews were hung by the Brits. and many girls were posing for pics, but i think it is odd to pose for a pic, where many men met their fateful death...so I'm not in any of the pics....that I am planning on sending. There after, we had a tour of the old city which is made up of Arabs-the city is so ancient I was trying very hard to absorbe the sight and keep it stored in my memory...one little girl saw us from a building and was thorwing some item of food out the window as we passed! We ended at the harbor for a boat ride... wuth booming Jewish music...which of course calls for good Jewish dancing...but the bout kept thorwing us from side to side as we were jumping aroung in the middle...the challenge was much to fun for us to surrender....and the veiw was unbelivable..i felt as though i wa sthrown into some book, the scenory matched the discribtion of times long ago(that includes the tour through the Arab quarter) I want to show you the pics already....
With just a puny hour to shabbos we arrived at the destined place for us, Achziv, i was the first in the room threw my bag onto the best bed, the room was really impressive..i peeked around and thought i should grab the shower before my 5 roomates arrive, well, what can i do, i brought up well, i just knew i had to go help the kitchen staff unloud the bus... i leave my bag walk out... as I'm leaving I see Tova's son come and he turns to where I came from..that is weird, why would he sleep right near the girls? so i peek to see where he is going and guess what???? he went into MY BEUATIFUL ROOM it was then i realized, with my bags in the room I went to room 403 instead of 304--I never had a good memerazation skills---well i helped and came back later...knocked about 11x no answer ran in grabbed my bags and left. THANK G-D THE STORY DOES NOT GET MORE DRAMATIC THEN THAT! shabbos was very nice the entire Machon alte was there....about 200 girls PLUS a minyan of Rabbis, yes that does include their families. Every man had about 5 yellow Mashiach pins, on every article of clothing including their socks--i would imagine. Every speaker and Farbrengner talked about being a Mishachsist--"if you dont understand me....kabolas ol! you can't trust yourself and make your own cheshbonis, just except what I am saying....." so this led to me to the desision that I won't base my opinions on some one elses bias, I really have to learn for myself!
shabbos day was just a water party, Farbrengged there, heard stories there and of course sang there..it was just awsome the water was the prettiest blue--i pride myself on being a religous Jew and therefore have no pictures...cant use a camra on shabbos...but hte picture in my head is one worth veiwing...at the rate of modern tech. this may be possible.
The more people i encounter the more i am proud of my name(yes I am aware it will be changing) and my heritage(though not the one down the street-hey, that was a funny joke-right Lavy)=====but you understand the underlining message!
LOVE CHAYA -cuz you just should!
PS I want a lot of comments! or or or.....you know the rest of the story.
PPS there is a art to eating water melon seeds!

12 comments:

Lavy said...

if we dont comment, does the article get longer?

TobyB said...

nice chaya....cant wait ot see your yellow flag pins

Benyamin said...

iluv comenting on chayas posts

Benyamin said...

i really luv commenting on chayas posts

Benyamin said...

i really really luv commenting on chayas posts

Benyamin said...

did i mention that i luv comenting on chayas posts

Benyamin said...

ok chaya was that enough

TobyB said...

So Joey still comes along on your trips? i remember when Tova's sons came on ours, we were wondering how long that would last for...

TobyB said...

Did you get to go on the cable car thing? They told us we were gonna do,and we were all so excited, but then if i remember correctly, "it was too windy" so we all took pictures by the border there, by the sign that says no photographs....and meanwhile getting soaked by those waves that give you no warning....
Chaya, sound familiar?

TobyB said...

Goodluck with ur watermelon seeds

TobyB said...

Benyamin, mine win....

Lavy said...

i didnt want to feel left out