Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WELCOME

The idea to start a blog was triggered by Chaya not getting the replies to her emails that she wants. I thought that if she posts her experiences and thoughts a blog, the people who dont reply to her might comment. And anyway, more than 2/3 of the family aren't even at home, but I'm not sure how many actually go online...so we'll try it out.

I'm testing this method by copying and pasting Chaya's latest email on this blog and seeing how many of us comment (HINT, HINT).

3 comments:

Benyamin said...

wow tis is such a graet idea toby ur ideas sre awesome

Lavy said...

id like to make it clear that this blog will only support the english language, spelled correctly. i get enough foreign languages here. i concur with benyamin, though

TobyB said...

wow, so nice to hear from you. its was so nice to sign on this morning and see other people on!