Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Check out the web for pictures of Mama

Anyone who wants to see Ma in action can check out the Oranim website, jewishadventures.org\t2i for great pictures of her on the trip. You have to click on find your trip and then click on photgraphs, Mommy's tour is Feb 2008. There are too many of the people at the Dead Sea and learning Israeli dance so skip those.

We are doing pretty good in the mean time. I took the kids ice skating on Monday, yesterday they went to the Kosofskys and today RL took them to the science museum. We made supper on Sunday and Monday. Tuesday we ate by RL and tonight we are going to Bubby. We have a pretty good system for making supper, Chana and Bracha are a big help.

We hope to go to NY tomorrow, so Toby, watch out, here we come.

Mommy called me today and told me how wonderful it was to meet Chaya in Tsfat! I am waiting for some pictures, either from Chaya or on the Oranim website. Nothing has been posted yet but maybe they will be up soon.

Don't tell Ma because I want it to be a surprise, but I dumped the Lincoln so the garage is empty.

We cannot wait until Ma gets back hopefully the next few days will go by quickly especially since we are going to NY and then to Boston for Shabbos.

Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

theChaya said...

whats up with the car????