:)
i dont really need a caot..ionly put it on for the pic
i was wondering why there are coats
We had snow in Yerushalayim and the Golan, what is wrong with coats. Oh I forgot, you don't remember why people would wear them at all, you are acting like an Equatorial snob!
but wow chaya you look gorgous...
I agree with you Chaya, you do look gorgeous!
thechaya u are beautiful
that was a lot easier than looking thruough 3000 pics
i have to agree with benyamin on this one
why have you go through all the trouble, I just picked out the best picture of all!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i dont really need a caot..ionly put it on for the pic
i was wondering why there are coats
We had snow in Yerushalayim and the Golan, what is wrong with coats. Oh I forgot, you don't remember why people would wear them at all, you are acting like an Equatorial snob!
but wow chaya you look gorgous...
I agree with you Chaya, you do look gorgeous!
thechaya u are beautiful
that was a lot easier than looking thruough 3000 pics
i have to agree with benyamin on this one
why have you go through all the trouble, I just picked out the best picture of all!
Post a Comment