Friday, February 15, 2008

Heard from Ma this morning

Ma called me this morning at 6:00 a.m. She arrived safely and was at her hotel. Her cell # is 011-972-504-012-542. I think all incoming calls are free for her. She is staying in the King Solomon Hotel. She said that she just slept for a few minutes on the plane and she was tired.

I had a full morning before the morning even started. After I got off the phone with Ma, I remembered that I was supposed to be at Jeff Polep's office at 7:00 a.m. I quickly rushed through a shower, got dressed and took off for his office by 6:50 (after kissing Chana and Bryna and telling them where I was going). I got to Jeff's and he had his son in-law and another salesman in there all waiting for me so that they could put on tefilin! I told them some stories wrapped tefilin (we almost had a minyan there) and made it back to the house in time to take the kids to school.

I tried calling CHaya but she wasn't answering her phone. Lavy called too.
Tonight we are eating at the Simenowits. Bryna is going to sleep over at Bryna Etel's. She told Ma that she thinks that she wants to have a long walk Shabbos morning so that she could come to shul all refreshed after the long walk (she is really afraid to eat at the Simenowitzs because she is afraid of their dog). What a kid!

Don't forget to call Mayer and wish him a good Shabbos and a happy birthday (yud Adar I).
Stay in touch and have a good Shabbos.

8 comments:

theChaya said...

what?! you and Lavy called me? what is the occasion? my phone is a ironic little thing somtimes ppl call, and it does not even inform me> ya it aggrivates me a tip of a tad!

theChaya said...

oh, that was very very funny about Bryna

Lavy said...

im actually trying to get through to mayer and it is about impossible. keep on trying

TA said...

Bryna-Iwanted to have a long walk to get the exercise. Once in a while I like to remember the long walk.

TobyB said...

lol bryna...
i also tried calling mayer several times....too bad, cuz he always calls us for our birthdays...

well chaya, you got our phone call, so i guess dont let urself get aggravated more than a tip of a tad.

theChaya said...

thankyou Toby, truly thankyou!

theChaya said...

did io write tip of a tad?? i am trying to find the origana source......

TobyB said...

u bet u did!!!! first comment above lol