Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Holy Land

Tomorrow morning, G-d willing, I will be off to the Holy Land with a group of teachers from the area including Morah Wolff. The highlight of the trip for me will be visiting Chaya of course! I will have a cell phone so Ta can reach me but please stay in touch with Ta while I am away as well, I remember from when he was away last year that it can be lonely staying home. Of course when Ta was in Israel last year, there were exciting moves happening in the family, is it a year already Benyamin and Chanie? Hard to believe.
The weather here is wonderful, if you would be a duck. It is raining over snow and there are puddles everywhere. We are supposed to have our talent show tonight, but I think we will postpone it until after vacation. I am in the office this morning but will leave later to finish shopping (mousse for Chaya!) and packing. Lots of love!

2 comments:

theChaya said...

ma, only go if you need other stuff! please dont make the trip jst for me....i technaclly can buy here it is just a royal rip off..

TobyB said...

yeah, have fun...this blog is so happening these days, i dont know how you can bear to leave it.

chaya, now ull have to send us pics...

ENJOY!!!