Friday, February 8, 2008

It's noce to be able to count on you.

Thank you all for responding to the effort. Here is the breakdown:30-Bryna, 31,32,33,34-Moshe &Toby, 35,36-Mayer, 37-Bryna, 38,39-Bracha, 40-Chanie, 41&42-Ma, 43-Chana, 44 & 45-Chaya, 46&47Malky, 48&49-Lavy, 50&51-TA.
To be said on each Shabbos until further notice.

Rochel Leah's birthday is tonight, 3 ADAR, don't forget to wish her a happy birthday. We have the Goldmans and the Rohkhinds tonight for Shabbos dinner and Mrs. Simenowitz and Shlomo. Malky and Mayer are home too. Have a great Shabbos everybody!

4 comments:

Lavy said...

thanks for letting me know in advance. wheres rabbi simonowitz

Lavy said...

oh, and its nice

Lavy said...

but you can count on me

TA said...

Lavy, I was hoping that you would call so that I could explain but I didn't have the opportunity to speak to you. Please call home when you get a chance. Actually, please call home.