Benyamin, you neglected to write about the fresh, warm, delicious blueberry muffins that Chanie made for us. I told her that I was eating my way through CH, but no one else baked just for me. Come to think of it, I never even baked just for me. It was wonderful to see you both and Benyamin, thanks again for picking up the girls last night.
laVY I KNOW MICHAL DOES THAat i always htought it was annoying- i want home baked cookies! if you wanna freeze them annd ship them hear or send them w/ ma.....or not ....to complicated!
5 comments:
you all look graet--but youd look betta if i was in the pic.
jkjkjkjkjkjk
over here, they write jajaja
Benyamin,
you neglected to write about the fresh, warm, delicious blueberry muffins that Chanie made for us. I told her that I was eating my way through CH, but no one else baked just for me. Come to think of it, I never even baked just for me. It was wonderful to see you both and Benyamin, thanks again for picking up the girls last night.
Moshe baked cookies for you (and our other visitors), you just didnt have time to come try them...
laVY I KNOW MICHAL DOES THAat i always htought it was annoying-
i want home baked cookies! if you wanna freeze them annd ship them hear or send them w/ ma.....or not ....to complicated!
Post a Comment