Toby Bernstein came over to me to tell a funny story. She was carpooling with other Chabad kids and one of them mentioned a bochur named Lavy Wolwovsky. One of her younger boys (I forgot which one) said, I know him, he is our cousin. Toby said no, he is related to Alti, but he is not our cousin. He insisted that it was his cousin and said - you know who I mean, he is very tall and his sister used to come and play Sorry with us on Shabbos! Toby said you mean Lavy Kosofsky, you are right. He then asked whatever happened to that cousin that played Sorry with them, did she get married yet? He ended by saying that he hoped she did not get married yet because he wants to go to her wedding! And you guys think you don't have an impact on your relatives! Keep up the good work all over the globe. Mucho gusto and lots of love.
Ma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ma, something tells me that this wolvovsky person does not spell his name L-a-v-y...
:)
chaya, maybe send those kids ur videos, so they remember u...
you might be right, but I wanted to make sure you all could pronounce the name, I mean otherwise you might have thought I meant someone named LEE-VI.
btw,he was the hc this summer, and at the end of camp, one of my kids is like, "oh, i thought moishe was engaged to lavy wolvovskys sister"
and im not that tall
LAvy, remeber the little kid said you are tall, and to a little kid YOU ARE very talll
lavy, you didnt like my comment on the spelling????
toby, i loooove your comment. i just thought you knew that already
well, ma if you care to hear,imlike LAvy spelled as such.
thank you Chaya for that vote of confidence. Of course you might be singing another tune if I'd have spelled your name Khaia or something like that!
Post a Comment