There was a request for me to post... the problem is that I have no pics to put up, and I dont have much to say.
Well on Friday night (of my Lubavitch Shabbos) I really wanted to see my younger Kinnus sisters; i went to visit chana and bryna after the meal (I saw Bracha already)...when no visitors were allowed...and e/o else was kicked out, but due to my elite status (sheitel on my head), no one stopped me. So I saw chana, and thanks to shterna w., I got to see Bryna, too. In case you want more details, one brave counselor decided to stop me and chana from going to see bryna, (no visitors), but quick thinking shterna ran ahead and told bryna i was there, so while i was giving the counselor a hard time (whoops), bryna came running down the steps to see me... Then i listened to the counselor and left. (chana and bryna looked so happy, having a great time...)
Anyway, my inlaws were here, so we spent some time with them, and I saw Ma and Bracha. Bracha like 3 times on kingston...We invited them and some other relatives over, but only my inlaws took us up on the offer...
I did NOT leave anyone out here, i didnt see Ta, malky, lavy, chaya, mayer, benyamin or chanie.
How about chana, bryna aand bracha write up a nice post about the kinnus?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Toby, They can't post, they are still sleeping.
Lavy, i thought of you by venezuala roll call
WOW, you are a graet writter, so dont sell yourself short, your statous really changes after you get married? one time me and my friend came bck late on a out shabbos- nd we put tichlks on so no one would start up with us...and no one did!
dont repeat this story..........
Lavy, I clapped and cheered for VZ, but I never bumped into the shlucha from there.
Toby, thanks again for checking up on the girls and it was nice to ride with you on the bus to the banquet. I will try to get the girls to post, but Ta is right, even though they are in school now they are still sleeping
chaya, that was funny.
can i repeat it to moshe?
if he swears to secrecy!
including not reminding me!
thanks for the good thoughts
what a good oldre sister i raelly wanted to go and see them also but i dont think i would hav gontten very far. but i did pik them up
Post a Comment