Friday, January 11, 2008

Bracha, Chana and Bryna

Oh, now I see about color, never mind Toby.
I just received confirmation from the Shluchim Office that the three girls are registered for the Kinnus. Can you imagine that Chana is going? Bryna is all in and I think Chana is also excited. Bracha is in the same bunk and Chanie Wolff, Chaya K and of course their other relative Mushkie Newman! Chana is with Shterna and Minna and Bry is with Rochel Wolff. I am bunking with RL at the Cadaners if anyone is interested in that news. At least I don't have to bring a sleeping bag.
A new Lubav family moved to Longmeadow this week, he is a dentist (periodontist to be exact). They bought a house on Pinewood, but the end near the JCC. Anyway, they have two little kids and B"H they moved here from outside of Boston looking for 1. parnasa and 2. chinuch. I hope we do better at prviding them with chinuch than parnasa, dentists scare me!
I will be bringing them some Shabbos foods today since they can't kasher their stove top and haven't gotten a new one yet. Good Shabbos!

4 comments:

TobyB said...

Interesting news, first I hear of it...is that the family who once came for shabbos to visit?
whats their name?

Benyamin said...

very nice whats their name

TA said...

Their names are Dan and Chaya Sara, the kids names are Dovid and Sima. Their last name is Steifel and they are coming from Ackton MA.

Lavy said...

are they by any slim chance related to my brother in a remote sort of way? but yes, i do see about the color