It has been very strange that school is closed and there is not much happening here. How unusual! I called Lavy Deitsch yesterday and he said that he is using these few days when many people are on vacation to visit some supporters since things are quiet at their businesses, they have all the time in the world to shmooze. What a great way to build those personal relationships.
Rabbi Wolff's parents came to town last night for a few days. Chaim and RL went to Boston until Shabbos and Rabbi Cohen is in NY until after Shabbos.
Bubby decided to agree to a family birthday party for herself. It will take place in NY at ShaingChai resturaunt in Flatbush. Any grandchild who is out of town is asked to make a video clip, less than 60 seconds wishing bubby a happy b-day and e-mail it to goldenroses@gmail.com (Raizel Z.). All grandchildren in NY will attend so Toby, Moishe, Benyamin, Chanie & Malky, put it in your calendars. I think it is beginnng at 5:00 p.m. on January 1. We will be there Iy"H too.
I really enjoy reading the blog especially when more people write.
I better get going and follow my nephew's advice and get out and visit my balai batim.
Love to all. I feel really truly blessed by Hashem to have such special children. Keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think ill shy away from sending a clip....well, w/ no camra it is impossible
thats nice, im not the only one who spells his name lavy. when is the deadline for the video clip? like, when is the party?
Post a Comment