It was a real pleasure to be able to speak to Chaya, Lavy and Mayer, all on the same day. Chaya sounds like she is having the best experience in Israel. Lavy ended up in the swimming pool and Mayer is supposed to be flying in to the Ohel for Shabbos. I sure hope they call before leaving for the airport. We are really getting pounded here with snow. When this ends we are supposed to get another one After Shabbos that could give us more snow. They predict 6-12" for today and who knows how much for Sunday. I hope Lavy and Chaya are enjoying the warm weather.
We dimissed school at noon-time today. I think that was a first.
Looking forward to our Shabbos guests and to the Shabbos bris.
Bsuros tovos.
Love
TA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
let it snow, let it snow
if you get cold, you can always visit. adios
wow, im not sure which i perfer, snow or RAIN!!!i mean serous wettiness!
Post a Comment