Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm back -with a short review

New York's 1# bestseller is on the market!
(if it would be sold that is---it would be the best seller)
"Adventure drawn to action, once piced up nevA put down"
ladies and gents
i wrote a diary over my trip cuz ot was way too much to remember
so ill through in quotes everyonce in a while---if youd like to buy acopy
right out the check and ship it over
auther is coming to US soon ....so ill make it my bussiness that she atograghs your copy....
here is a quote, or maybe a tease.....take your pic
"I woke up at the premature houe of 7:00am, I met my school at the Tachana Markazit, wonder of wonders our bus came one houe late, i however, was zonked out of my box, well, if i was a box id be zonked out of it, but i pride myself with being human and folks, B''H human i stayed"

YA admit it...you would all love to have a copy on your shelf...first book sold comes with a bonus of my hand held picture...no twisting you head to see the correcr angle
LOVE CHAYAYYYAYAYA

5 comments:

theChaya said...

YOU ALL BETTER COMMENT!
sorry about the typing errors--noticed them after it was to late-

Lavy said...

id comment, but frankly, i didnt really understand

TobyB said...

why is it NY's bestseller?
i think it sould be Israel, or at least MA...wtvr...
cant wait to read it.

does the book come with typos, too?

Momma said...

I agree with Lavy, this one had a few too many typos to be funny. I am looking forward to hearing about Eilat, something tells me that you did not have a boring trip, whatever box you are in.

theChaya said...

i am offended