If no one writes on this blog it will just dissapear. So get on and write!
We had an outstanding Shabbos. Friday night the weather was crumby but we had a wonderful Shabbos dinner at LYA. It was for the JLI participants. There wasn't a huge crowd but everyone who came had a great time. Once again I cut my finger while slicing the Challah. The last time I did that was when we were living on Groveland st. Chaim and Chani were single then and they came for a Shabbos and brought us a gift. A challah board and a knife. Well the knife was very sharp and I wasn't careful. So I went 23 year without a mishap.
Shabbos day was a fun, we had over 30 men. Many woman and many more children. The kidush was sponsored in honor of Shim Kimball getting sworn in as a lawyer. E.J., Tyler and Shim came in for the special occasion. It was very lively at the kiddush. Rabbi Cohen's in-laws came with four of their children.
On Sunday we had Chanukah Wonderland. It was well attended and there were some new faces as well. Yesterday, Mommy had the educators' conference and unfortunately the weather was bad so it was delayed for a few hours. Needless to say there was no school. In the evening we had the Chanukah dinner. Both Chana and Bryna performed in the Chanukah plays, they were both very good. The evening ended with Bubblemania! He was very entertaining. He covered Daniel Sezanoff in a bubble. It was very cool. Daniel came late this morning so he wasn't at morning announcements. I told everybody that he wasn't there because he blew away in the bubble. Some people believed me!
I have Chanukah gelt from Zaidie Kosofsky and Edelman.
Mayer and Israela Kahan had a baby boy on Shabbos so we will be having guests staying at our home on Shabbos (to sleep). The Sezanoffs and the Luzhanskys will be coming over for dinner Friday night. WE WILL HAVE FUN! I hope you add to the blog. I want to know what is going on. Post pictures too.
Lavy, let's hear from you. Chaya, we hope you are having in Eilat.
Happy Zos Chanukah to all.
Love, TA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"If no one writes on this blog it will just dissapear. So get on and write!"
yea chaya where r u
in eilat
dlad yall keeping track....
Post a Comment