Now that I have spoken to Chaya (after she spoke to Bubby E.), I can talk about my upcoming trip to Israel IY"H to take place February 14-24. I am taking a group of Jewish educators who have never been to Israel (or who went in their youth) on this tour along with a group of educators from the North Shore (north of Boston) area. The teachers' trips are totally free and the HGF is paying my trip. I am very excited to go, especially to see Chaya. Our tour takes us to Tsfat for one morning and I hope that Chaya will get to spend the second Shabbos with me, we can explore Tel Aviv together, if I am brave enough to let her lead!
Faygie Wolff is going on the trip and although everything is kosher, we are a bit worried about the hechsherim where we will be staying, espeically with the shmita year, but as her sister said - "if you have a chance for a free trip to Israel, you can eat Bamba for 10 days, go!"
I am now trying to get the Grinspoon foundation to sponsor a trip for Jewish Educators who have never been to Caracas! Sorry muchacha Lavy, at this point, it doesn't look too promising!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ma, that last line was really funny...
WAHOOO!!! lookin forward!!!
CHAYA, WE'LL ALL BE EXPECTING A PACKAGES FROM YOU!!!!!!!
(sorry, we oculdnt find anyone going to motown)
Post a Comment