I want to tell you how happy Bubby was to hear from her grandchildren yesterday. She told me, by name, everyone who called her. Mucho gusto! Last night Seema, Cyrel, Sheina, Chessy, Laya and Sruli Deitsch drove to Splfd to surprise bubby for her birthday. I had heard about it on Motzei Shabbos and offered to pitch in with the food. (I made soup). I got to Bubby and Zaidy's house with the girls just after the fast ended and gave Bubby something she'd asked me to print out. I just hung around for a few minutes (soup hidden in the front hall) watching Bubby warm up some tomato soup and serve an omelet for her and Zaidy telling Bubby that I would be going home to eat in a minute. I can't describe her face when she saw the door open and in walked Chessy, Laya and everyone else behind, she was in shock. then, Bubby got nervous about how to feed everyone on her little pot of soup and one omelet. then, the trays of food arrived and we all set the table and ate. It was very nice and pleasant and Bubby and Zaidy really appreciated the visit. Hashem should bless Bubby and Zaidy, and of course Bubby and Zaidy Kosofsky with health, long life and nachas from all their descendants. Lots of love,
Ma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i was gonna call bubby, but she called first to see how moshe was doing. i hope that counted....
of course it did
i left a message motzei shabbos...
Post a Comment