Sunday, December 2, 2007
hey guys this is awesome
I am in the mall with Toby and Moshe and we are in this awesome store w/ awesome computers. Although I am under Toby it is me, Bracha . I don't have e-mail yet but this is fun enough. I'm having a blast. Moshe bought a scarf, gloves, and a sweater. Toby is looking for boots but is unsucessfull. Hi Chaya. Hows Israel? I am getting some of your emails and they are so funny. Hi Lavy. Having fun and chassideshe time in Cracas? Hope so. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey bracha great to hear from u now lets hear from chana malky and bryna... oh yeah and benaymin
benyamin - use your humur in a post!!!-you have a good one
nice to hear from you Brach, sounds like you had a graet time!!!
Post a Comment